Before browsing our website, read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
The Privacy and Cookies Policy was designed to clearly explain how we collect, use, share, and protect our customers' personal data when they use our services or visit our website.
As part of our commercial activity, we need to collect some personal data from our customers, however, we respect the right to privacy and do not collect any personal information without prior consent.
This refers to any information, of any nature and regardless of the respective support, relating to an individual, directly or indirectly, identified or identifiable (data subject). For example, name, identification number, location data, contacts, and even elements of their physical, economic, or social identity.
The personal data collected is limited to those strictly necessary for the purpose of the treatment, namely, the name, address, taxpayer number, telephone number, or e-mail, but other data necessary for the provision of products or services may be collected.
EXTRA-JUDICIAL RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES For the purposes of Law nº 144/2015, it is hereby informed that, in the event of a dispute, the consumer of our brands and products can resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity: Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto (Consumer Information and Arbitration Centre), headquartered at Rua Damião de Góis, 31 – Store 6 – 4050-225 Porto, with the following email: email@example.com. More information at the consumer portal www.consumidor.pt.
Responsibility for the collection and processing of personal data
Your data will be collected and processed by IrreverentDragon, Lda – 515468622, headquartered at Rua do Progresso, 330, 4455 – 530 Perafita.
This is the company responsible for processing personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other applicable national legislation on privacy and data protection.
If you have any questions or doubts related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us through the following means:
Phone: +351 227 669 848
Registered letter: IrreverentDragon, Lda – RGPD
Rua do Progresso, 330, 4455 – 530 Perafita
Period of retention of personal data
The processing of data by IrreverentDragon will continue as long as it is in operation or as necessary for the business relationship established with its customers.
Personal data security
Technical and organizational security measures were adopted to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data collected and processed in order to prevent their loss, dissemination, alteration, treatment, or improper or unauthorized access.
Processing and alteration of personal data
By providing us with your personal data, you, the customer, acknowledge and consent to the processing of such data in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy, therefore you should read it and contact us if you have any questions.
We inform you that, whenever necessary, we will change this Privacy and Cookies Policy without any prior authorization.
As a holder of personal data you have:
– Right of Information, which consists of the right to be informed about the purpose of the data processing, to whom the data can be communicated, what rights you have and under which conditions those rights can be exercised, as well as which data you have to mandatorily provide;
– Right of Access, which signifies the right to access the respective personal data that has been provided by you, without restrictions, delay, or excessive costs, as well as to know any available information about the origin of such data;
– Right of Rectification, which is the right to demand that your data is accurate and current, and may request its correction by IrreverentDragon;
– Right of Removal (or “forgetfulness”), which is the right to demand the deletion of your personal data from IrreverentDragon records when they are no longer used for the purposes for which they were collected, without prejudice, however, to the retention periods imposed by law;
– Right of Opposition, which consists of the right to object, at your request and free of charge, to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
– Right to Portability, which translates into the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to IrreverentDragon, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another person responsible for the treatment.
– Right to Limitation of Treatment, which allows, in certain circumstances, to request the limitation of the processing of your data, namely (i) when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period that allows IrreverentDragon to verify its accuracy; (ii) if the treatment is unlawful and you, the customer, oppose the erasure of the data, requesting, in return, the limitation of its use; or (iii) when IrreverentDragon no longer needs your personal data for processing purposes, but such data is required by you for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a legal proceeding;
– Right to Complaint, at the CNPD (National Data Protection Commission), which consists of the right to submit, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial means of appeal, a complaint to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, of your place of work or the place where the infringement was allegedly committed, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Geral de Proteção de Dados (General Data Protection Regulation) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other applicable national legislation. In Portugal, the supervisory authority is the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (National Data Protection Commission).
In order to exercise any of their rights, customers may use the following means to contact IrreverentDragon, Lda:
Phone: +351 227 669 848
Registered letter: IrreverentDragon, Lda – GDPR
Rua do Progresso, 330, 4455 – 530 Perafita
The collection of data from your computer through small files commonly known as cookies serve to:
– improve the performance of navigation on our website – that is, we use this information to improve our service and, thus, adapt the content and presentation of the website based on the type of navigation program you use or other information sent by the navigation program;
– or for statistical purposes, namely, to know the number of times our website is visited, the links used for this purpose, and the preferences of the visitors;
Cookies may also be used when opening newsletters/emails, for statistical purposes, which allow us to know if they are opened and to check the clicks through links or advertisements within the newsletter.
The data we collect in this way remains anonymous.
We do not sell the personal data of customers or users.
This Cookies Policy is periodically reviewed by the Nelson Quintas Group, so its content may be updated.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent by a web server and stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. This file keeps a record of the website visited and collects some information regarding this visit. Thus, they help websites to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits in order to customize browsing according to your preferences.